- foobar2000 1.1.12a
- Fixed Musepack HTTP streaming bugs.
- Fixed incorrect MP3 decoder behavior on certain rare files.
- Fixed crash reporter dialog crash (duh).
- Detection of proxy server settings from Internet Explorer.
- Fixed multi-channel FLAC encoding (channel mask now gets preserved).
- Fixed multi-channel WavPack decoding (channel mask now gets preserved).
- Now possible to use HDCD & DTS decoder components with ALAC.
- Changed MP3 tag reading behaviors when multiple tags are present.
• ID3v2 content now takes priority over APE and then ID3v1.
- Various time-consuming operations such as conversion or ReplayGain-scanning now prevent the computer from automatically going to sleep (opt-out).
- Tuned ReplayGain scanner for fast multicore CPU / slow HDD scenarios (beta 4).
- Fixed Converter misbehavior on files with misplaced “cuesheet” tags (beta 4).
- Improved performance when playing MP3 files from internet HTTP sources (beta 4).
- Improved compatibility with Apple's HFS driver (beta 4).
- ID3v2 handling improvements (beta 5):
• Fixed TXXX field name sometimes incorrectly written.
• No longer possible to write multiple values per ID3v2.3 frame in various scenarios.
• Improved ID3v2.3 specification compliance for TXXX and TCON (genre) frames (beta 6).
• COMM frames with a description now show as “COMMENT <description>”.
• Certain broken APIC (cover art) frames are now visible.
- APEv2 tag writing: relaxed tracknumber/discnumber field content restrictions (beta 5).
- Fixed Converter having trouble locating oggenc.exe (beta 6).
- Fixed WAV handling exploits affecting versions 1.1.9-1.1.12b6.
- Files with .M4R (MP4 ringtones) extension are now recognized (1.1.12 final).
- Fixed incorrect handling of hidden files with certain Media Library configurations (1.1.12 final).
foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include Replay Gain support, a low-memory footprint, and native support for several popular audio formats. Features include open-component architecture, allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player; built-in support for WAV, AIFF, VOC, AU, SND, Ogg Vorbis, MPC, MP2, MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, OggFLAC, Monkey's Audio, WavPack, Speex, CDDA, TFMX, and SPC; support through third-party plug-ins; extraction on-the-fly from RAR; 7-Zip and ZIP archives; full Unicode support on Windows NT; efficient handling of large playlists; a highly customizable playlist display; and customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Release Notes: foobar2000
foobar2000 v1.1.12a has been released - (May 27th, 2012')
Hot fix: foobar2000 1.1.12a has been released. This version corrects a regression in 1.1.12 final.
Descarga: foobar2000 1.1.12a.exe