- foobar2000 1.1.11
- Improved built-in crossfading functionality, new fading configuration in Preferences / Output.
• Fading functionality available with built-in DirectSound mode only.
- New .fb2k-component file type extension for foobar2000 component packages.
- Fixed some potential security issues.
- Added type-find in the default playlist view.
- Added support for album art in APEv2 tags on MP3 files.
- Fixed more WAV handling bugs.
- Converter update - now you can restrict specific encoder to run in one thread only.
- Experimental deadlock detection (beta 2)
• After long periods of apparent UI unresponsiveness, the application will automatically terminate and produce a crash report.
- Cleaned up advanced preferences for MP3 tagging (beta 2)
• “Force preferred tagging scheme” option gone - use the “MP3 tag types” dialog to convert between different tag types.
foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include Replay Gain support, a low-memory footprint, and native support for several popular audio formats. Features include open-component architecture, allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player; built-in support for WAV, AIFF, VOC, AU, SND, Ogg Vorbis, MPC, MP2, MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, OggFLAC, Monkey's Audio, WavPack, Speex, CDDA, TFMX, and SPC; support through third-party plug-ins; extraction on-the-fly from RAR; 7-Zip and ZIP archives; full Unicode support on Windows NT; efficient handling of large playlists; a highly customizable playlist display; and customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Release Notes: foobar2000
foobar2000 v1.1.11 has been released - (February 04th, 2011')
Descarga: foobar2000 1.1.11.exe