SeaMonkey 2.1 Alpha 2
SeaMonkey 2.1 Alpha 2, the second preview milestone on the way to the future of Mozilla’s SeaMonkey Internet suite, is now available for free download. This developer preview introduces a number of improvements across different parts of the application, but is still a testing version and probably not stable enough for everyone’s daily use yet.
SeaMonkey 2.1 Alpha 2 contains the following major changes relative to SeaMonkey 2.1 Alpha 1:
• New Add-ons manager.
• Drag URL/file to/from SeaMonkey’s Download Manager (copy/move to desktop/folder).
• Save multiple messages as individual files in directory.
• Make Search, Folder Location and Views widgets for MailNews customizable toolbars.
• WebM video is now supported for HTML5 video tag.
• View source is now consistently taken from the platform and appearing in a SeaMonkey look and feel across all invocations.
• Loading the URL about:memory now shows how much memory is used by different parts of SeaMonkey.
• SeaMonkey now supports a lot of the same tabbrowser API as Firefox.
• Search and Go buttons widgets for Browser are now customizable.
• The feed preview UI and the Helper Applications preferences can now detect the system’s default feed reader and use it.
• HTML5 Websockets are now available to website authors.
Más información y descargas (en inglés en-US), en el Foro de MozillaES.